AZELIO’S UNIQUE LONG-DURATION ENERGY STORAGE SOLUTION FOR PUMPING SOLUTIONS
The pumping systems require electricity 24/7, today there are a number of pumping systems that are supplied with energy through Diesel generators, especially when there is no feasibility of connection to the electricity grid.
The Azelio’s Unique Long-Duration Energy Storage Solution continuously supplies clean, reliable and renewable electricity to our pumping systems in the mining industry, decreasing the logistics of fuel transportation, spills, ongoing maintenance, on-site operators and the carbon footprint associated with traditional equipment.
In addition, by combining ERNC with conventional energy sources, diesel / gas gensets, conventional electrical network or Azelio’s Unique Long-Duration Energy Storage Solution, the Energy Controller acts as an energy optimization system delivering the best cost-benefit ratio, reducing the footprint of carbon and balanced the contribution of integrated hybrid generation systems to our solutions.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Thermal energy stored in an aluminum alloy, with production of electrical energy through a Stirling motor, on demand.
- Energy is stored in the form of heat by melting recycled aluminum at 600 ° C, heat that is transferred to a molten sodium solution that powers the Stirling engine to generate electricity.
- 100% heat powered Stirling motor, zero emissions, 13kWe of nominal power, service after 6000 hours of operation, perfected over 25 years with more than 2 million hours of operation.
- Thermal Storage System, 13 hours of electricity production with full power storage.
- The residual heat with a range between 50 ° C to 60 ° C can be used in industrial heat generation, for water desalination (TWD), for cooling (ACP), etc.
- Economically and environmentally superior to diesel and batteries as a base charge for micro grids.
- Modular and cost effective from 0.1 MW to 50 MW – enough to supply a hospital, factory or smaller community with 24/7 renewable electricity.